Lesia A. Repeta
Associate professor of the department
Works in KPI since 1988
Teaches on faculties: FBMI, FIOT
Higher Mathematics at the Intercollegiate Faculty of Medical Engineering (specialties: Computer Science, Instrument Engineering, Biomedical Engineering), Faculty of Informatics and Computer Science (specialties: System Programming, System Engineering), the Faculty of Management and Marketing
Сторінка викладача в системі Інтелект
Lectures schedule (in Ukrainian) на rozklad.kpi.ua
Faculty of Mechanics and Mathematics of Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv, 1984, degree in Mathematics. Qualification of Mathematician, Teacher of Mathematics
Candidate of Physical and Mathematical Sciences, 1995. Dissertation written on: Approximation of $(ψ,β)$-differentiable Functions Defined on the Real Axis by Linear Operators
Associate Professor since 2005
Methods of Teaching Mathematics. Theory of Functions
1. Lectures on Higher Mathematics for students of financial-economic specialties.
2. Textbook “Higher Mathematics. Theory, examples, exercises” for students of financial-economic specialties.
3. Higher Mathematics. Collection of Individual Tasks and Examples of Solutions.
4. Remote course “Higher Mathematics” for students of economic specialties.
5. Problems with Parameters. Textbook for senior pupils and entrants.