Norwegian-Ukrainian Winter School 2019 on
Stochastic Analysis, Probability Theory and Related Topics
takes place in Uzhgorod, Ukraine, February 10-14, 2019.
The school is organized in the framework of the Norway-Ukrainian project on cooperation in mathematical education funded by Norwegian Center for International Cooperation in Education (SIU), project ID: CPEA-LT-2016/10139 (https://www.mn.uio.no/math/english/research/projects/no-uk-coop-math-ed/index.html)
Like the previous schools in Oslo (https://www.mn.uio.no/math/english/research/projects/no-uk-coop-math-ed/events/conferences/oslo-winter-school-2018/index.html)
and in Vynnytsa (http://matan.kpi.ua/uk/vinnytsia-summer-school-may2018.html, https://kpi.ua/2018-05-28)
there will be several mini-courses given by international professors:
- Paul Doukhan (France) on Concept of dependence,
- Ulrich Stadtmüller (Germany) on Functional Data Analysis,
- Oleg Klesov (Ukraine) on Cauchy equation and Buffon needle problem,
- Nils Framstad (Norway) on Stochastic control theory with applications to finance,
- Andrii Pilipenko (Ukraine) on Perturbations of an ODE with non-Lipschitz coefficients by a small noise.
Other events in the framework of the project:
- International Conference «Stochastic Equations, Limit Theorems and Statistics of Stochastic Processes» dedicated to the 100th anniversary of I.I.Gikhman (Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute, September 17-22, 2018, http://matan.kpi.ua/gikhman100conf/);
- International conference in Risør, Norway (August 2019).